Hex Workshop - a set of hexadecimal tools for operating systems Windows, combines editing binary files, simplicity and flexibility of a word processor. With this program you can edit, delete, cut, copy and paste the hex value, fully customized print sections of memory, and exporting these parts to RTF or HTML for publishing. The program supports Drag-and-Drop and integrates with your operating system Windows, so you can easily and quickly edit the most used applications. The program is also integrated converter number systems, allowing to work with hexadecimal, decimal and binary numbers and hexadecimal calculator with support for arithmetic and logical operations. In addition, you can find, replace, compare, calculate checksums, and add smart bookmarks. Has a user-friendly interface and is compatible with operating system Windows Vista/7.
Key features of "Hex Workshop":
· Cut, Copy, Paste, Insert, Fill, and Delete Hex.
· Multilevel Undo and Redo
· ASCII, DOS, EBCDIC, Macintosh, Window, Unicode or custom character set filters.
· Highlight hex/text sequences using Color Maps
· View modified bytes in a unique color
· Select by offset/length, Select All
· Paste Special (any format on the clipboard)
· Insert File a file or replace selection with the contexts of a File
· Drag and drop files onto Hex Workshop for quick editing
· Select "Hex Edit" from windows Right-Click context menus to view/edit files
· Context sensitive online help
· Color maps help visually pick out hex strings
· View character distributions of your document
· Hex values can be grouped by byte, word, long, quad, or 16 bytes
· Specify the bytes per line (1-64) or let Hex Workshop fit to window
· User-definable font and character mapping
· User-definable colors for the offset, odd columns, even column, hex area background, text area background, modified bytes, separator lines, find all instances, highlighted structures, highlighted bookmarks, and compare results.
· Specify significant digits for floating porint/double rendering
· User-definable short-cut keys
· Enable/Disable warnings and notification message
· Workbook mode allows you to switch between open documents quickly
· Sector edit paritions or physical disks
· Copy sectors between disks and partitions
· Save Sector Ranges to a file
· Restore Sector Range from a file
· Checksum Generation
· Data Inspector
· Base Converter
· Hex Calculator